Getting a reading
Here's everything you need to know about getting a reading with psychic medium Brittany Verrette.
1. If you are interested in a reading, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 618-830-2041 to schedule an appointment. I will respond much more quickly to email. Availability may vary depending on other appointments, classes, and events. When you contact me, please let me know whether you would like a 30 minute reading or a 60 minute reading. If you are a local in the Kansas City metro area, please let me know whether you are interested in a reading over the phone or in person.
2. Once you hear from me and we have confirmed an appointment, go to the pricing page on my website to pay for your reading via PayPal. If there is any issue with payment, let me know as soon as possible so that we can troubleshoot in advance. Your payment is due before your reading.
3. To prepare for your reading, I highly recommend that you write down your questions in advance. On my spirits ghost tours and psychic medium gallery events, I make myself open to energies and see what comes through; however, in private readings, I work in a question-based process. Anything and everything is completely fine! It is best to meditate and relax, both when you are thinking about what questions to ask for your reading, and during your reading. Having an open mind and an open heart for the process will keep you out of a fearful zone and more receptive to the powerful information that will come.
4. If you are wanting to make connections with late loved ones or friends, it is absolutely helpful to ask them to show up at your appointment! You can do this by quietly meditating, talking to them, and asking them to be present in your reading. I find that people who have asked for a loved one in advance will often come in more quickly and more strongly than someone who has not asked.
5. At your scheduled appointment time, please call me at 618-830-2041.
I absolutely cannot wait to have a reading with you! Should questions about the process arise before your appointment, please do not hesitate to call or email me. I want this to be a positive, insightful, healing experience for you.